- basic statistical characteristics, tests of randomness, outliers detection etc.
- normal distribution testing, histograms
- graphs of the series
- linear, polynomial regression
- multivariate linear regression
- replacing outliers, filling missing values, etc.
- various transformations, converting series into anomalies from a mean, etc.
- calculating differences/ratios of two series
- switching between monthly or seasonal and annual averages
- absolute homogeneity tests
- relative homogeneity tests ( Alexandersson‘s SNHT – various modifications, Bivariate test of Maronna and Yohai, Easterling‘s and Peterson‘s test, Vincent‘s MLR, and others ), creating reference series
- adjustment of inhomogeneities
Time series analysis:
- one series analysis (autocorrelations, power spectrum – MESA, dynamic MESA, etc.)
- two series analysis (coherency analysis, etc.)
- filtering the series (low-pass, band-pass, high-pass filters)
- data can be downloaded from central database straight to AnClim by means of LoadData software (“Download Wizard”). You just specify what to download, the rest is done by the software – converting data to a format suitable for AnClim, etc.
- functions for automatized processing of selected functions (tests) for up to 1000 files (stations)